This page will be periodically updated with information and links on local quality job opportunities. If you have any postings you would like to add or have any questions on currently posted opportunities, please contact our Placement Co-Chairs: Harold Wilkin and Paula Molnar
Posted Jun 12, 2017:
Posted June 2, 2017:
- Leads and performs ISO 9001 internal Quality Management System audits for all certified areas or areas seeking certification in order to maintain compliance with the ISO 9001 Quality Management System standard.
- Bachelor’s degree in any major, OR
- Four years of equivalent work experience.
|Required Work Experience
- Five years of quality management or implementing quality management systems.
- Two years of current experience as an IRCA, Exemplar or equivalent Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor.
- One year of auditing in accordance with ISO 9001 quality management system standards.
- Experience can be concurrent.
|Required Skills and Abilities
- American National Standards Institute-American Society of Quality (ANSI-ASQ), Exemplar or IRCA Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor or equivalent.
- Must be organized and be able to multi-task.
- Must be capable of performing process audits.
- Must have excellent communications and written skills and be able to work well under pressure, in addition to training other auditors.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.