ASQ Student Scholarship – Accepting Applications Now!
When applying for the scholarship, applicants are required to submit the following (see attached application form):
- Completed and signed application
- High School or College Certified Transcripts from Previous Year
- Essay (can be completed on following pages)
The scholarship monies awarded are to be only used for: Tuition, books and associated fees at an accredited institution of higher learning (see attached application form).
Click ASQ Charleston Scholarship Application-AY2018-2019_final_v1 for the application.
Click here to download the flyer.
General Membership Social Event – Registration Now Open!
Register on Eventbrite now!
You asked, we listened! This event is in response to the 2016 VOC survey requesting more social, networking, and tour events. This one has all 3! Please come meet your fellow ASQ members, learn about the Frothy Beer Brewery with a tour, followed by pizza.
The Frothy Beard Brewing Company grew out of a passion for creativity, culinary arts, zombies, epic novels, board games, the outdoors, and beer.
Registration/tickets for ASQ Charleston Section 1122 members are FREE! There will be a $10 fee (includes Eventbrite fees) for non-members to help ASQ Charleston with the costs associated with the brewery tour and pizza. Non-members are encouraged to join ASQ and our Charleston Section 1122! Find out how to join on our website ASQCharleston.org.
5:30 – 6:00 PM – networking meet and greet
6:00 PM – Brewery Tour and Tasting
7:00 PM – Pizza
2018 Regional STEM Symposium: Creating a Mindset for Innovation
Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Time: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Location: Trident Technical College, 7000 Rivers Avenue, North Charleston, SC (College Center, Bldg. 920)
Deadline for Online Registration ($10.00) will be March 28, 2018.
Onsite Registration Available: $15.00 (Cash or Check)
Register: https:// 2018regionalstemsymposium.eventbrite.com
The Lowcountry STEM Collaborative will host the 2018 Regional STEM Symposium to bring together those with an interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) innovation taking place in classrooms, the workplace, and the community. The symposium will center around Creating a Mindset for Innovation.
The event will showcase various collaborative efforts from Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce, Charleston Southern University, Corpus Callosum, DEHEC, SPAWAR, STEAM Schools in Berkeley County School District, University of Charleston, and many more Lowcountry STEM Collaborative partners.
Join us for a morning of dialogue and collaboration among networks while enjoying a STEM-tastic breakfast!
Schedule at a Glance
- Check-in, Breakfast
- Welcome, Introductions
- Keynote: Mary Graham, Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce – “What’s Innovation? What’s Here? What’s on the Horizon?”
- Flash Talks (Short presentations lasting only three to five minutes showcasing innovation in the Lowcountry)
- Certification in Cybersecurity – Sage Glidewell (University of Charleston, Dept. of Computer Science)
- Climate Resilience Network – Dan Burger (DHEC Office of Ocean and Coastal Resource Management)
- Entrepreneurship – Dave Smith (Corpus Callosum)
- Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies Program – Gabrielle Poole (Charleston Southern University)
- My Brother’s Keeper – Karen Cook (SPAWAR) and Jackie Fish (Charleston Southern University)
- Phillip Simmons STEAM Schools – Kevin O’Gorman (Berkeley County School District)
- Meet and Greet for Creating Partnerships (Meet Flash Talks Speakers, Answer Questions, Exchange Ideas)
- Future Prospects for Innovation
- Our Commitment to Innovation
IATF 16949:2016 Lead Internal Auditor Training Course- April 24th-27th
Click here to download the flyer
Click here to download the flyer
Quality in the Triangle Conference
Download full flyer here